Potassium hydrogen persulfate composite powder is a balanced and stable mixture of peroxides, surfactants, organic acids and inorganic buffer systems. It has the characteristics of broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity, no corrosion, and no residue. This kind of pathogenic microorganisms has a killing effect, is harmless to humans and animals, and does not pollute the environment. In recent years, it is the preferred peroxide disinfection product for the breeding industry, food processing industry and other industries.
[Main ingredients] Potassium hydrogen persulfate, sodium chloride
[Properties] This product is light red granular powder with a lemon odor.
[Pharmacological action] disinfectant. This product continuously produces hypochlorous acid, nascent oxygen, oxidizes and chlorinates pathogens in water through a chain reaction, interferes with the DNA and RNA synthesis of pathogens, coagulates and denatures pathogens’ proteins, and interferes with the activity of pathogens’ enzyme systems and their metabolism. , Increase the permeability of the cell membrane, cause the loss of enzymes and nutrients, dissolve and break the pathogen, and then kill the pathogen.
[Indications] Used for disinfection of livestock and poultry houses, air and drinking water. Prevent and treat bacterial diseases such as hemorrhage, gill rotten and enteritis of aquaculture fish and shrimp.
[Usage and Dosage] Based on this product, soaking or spraying: 1:200 concentration dilution spray for environmental disinfection of livestock and poultry houses.
[Adverse reactions] Use according to the recommended usage and dosage, no adverse reactions have been seen.
[Specifications] Available chlorine is not less than 10%
【Storage】Keep tightly closed, in a cool and dry place.
【Validity Period】2 years
1. Object and method of use
1. Sterilization of livestock house environment, equipment disinfection, hatchery disinfection, foot basin disinfection, air disinfection, terminal disinfection, 1:200 concentration dilution.
2. Disinfection of drinking water, dilution of 1:1000 concentration.
3. Disinfection for specific pathogens: Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, swine vesicular disease virus, infectious bursal disease virus, 1:400 concentration dilution, streptococcus, 1:800 concentration dilution, avian influenza virus, 1:1600 Concentration dilution, foot and mouth disease virus, 1; 1000 concentration dilution.
4. Aquaculture fish and shrimp disinfection water is diluted 200 times and sprayed evenly in the whole pond, 0.6-0.12g per 1m³ water body.
2. Matters needing attention
1. Available for use now.
2. Do not mix or combine with alkali substances.
3. The packaging must not be thrown away randomly.